Learn how to recreate consistent imagery and build momentum for your photography business!
Come and learn the 5 concepts you have to consider when creating consistency in your photography imagery. This is VITAL to your growth as a photographer! This workshop course is chalked FULL of gems and actionable items to take away that will completely change how you see imagery and how you go about creating more consistent imagery within your business!
In this workshop course, you'll learn:
- The 5 concepts you have to consider when recreating your style of photography imagery
- A more clear understanding of how settings play a role in recreating consistent imagery
- How to better curate frames that more clearly define your style of work
- BTS footage of me shooting real clients and the final images curated
- Understanding how to look at light and find your "good light" time and time again
- Know how to strategically curate images that are your desired style
The purchase for this course is non-refundable.